Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 24 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : JB2407172
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This role will be working for a small boutique construction company that specialises in office fit outs and refurbishment projects. Values that resonate with the company are striving for excellence, welcoming new ideas and taking a proactive solutions focused approach to everything you do.
The Finance officer will report directly to the Office manager and the responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to;
- Ensure outstanding invoices are completed within the required time frame
- Ensure accounts payable invoices and expense claims are accurate, properly coded and authorized for payment
- Process accounts payable invoices and expense claims for payment
- Revenue collection and bank deposits
- First point of call for accounts queries
To be successful you will need to demonstrate;
- Possess solid exposure to a varied accounting position, within both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Clear communication as you will be the first point of contact for all queries.
- Microsoft excel, outlook and work experience
- Experience with a large ERP system is desirable
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
For more information, please contact Jessica Bradford on 08 6430 6810.
44 St Georges Terrace