$25 - 28 / hour
September 20, 2018
Finance and accounting
- $25ph - $28ph plus Superannuation
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an Accounts Officer with effective accounts and administrative skills to join a small company in the CBD on a temporary basis. It is a fast pace environment and therefore experience in Accounts is going to be essential. They have a wonderful team culture and pride themselves on a strong portfolio of clients that they have worked with over the years. Being short term role it is vital to be able to hit the ground running. You must be immediately available to be considered.
The successful candidate with work within the finance team offering support in the following areas:
- Assisting with Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Entering Invoices onto the system
- Matching Purchase Order Numbers
- Obtaining Invoice approvals
- Preparing Invoices for payment
- Cash Allocations
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Taking minutes in meetings
- Adhoc administrative duties
To be considered/successful for the role you will need:
- Similar experience within an accounts team
- Have a strong understanding of at least one large ERP
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently but also a team player. The ideal candidate will have good presentation and communication skills alongside the drive to progress in their career.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button if you think your experience matches the criteria above. For more information please contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth