$40.00 - 45.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
Get out of Public Practice and gain experience in Commerce.
This well-known, established organisation promotes a positive working environment and friendly culture, and they are seeking CA qualified Audit professionals to hit the ground running in a 2-3 month contract role.
Based in the CBD and reporting to the Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with coordinating and reviewing the audit processes for large and complex jobs
- Preparation of annual financial accounts
- Preparing the audit file for Partner review
- Assisting the presentation of findings and discuss issues with Audit Committee
- Assisting with the Partners / Managers with ad hoc special project work
The successful candidate will be CA qualified, and will have demonstrated experience in a similar role, ideally from Big 4. You will have a strong understanding of accounting standards and tax, as well as a detailed understanding of the audit and risk assessment process. Your references will attest to your efficiency, technical skills, and ability to communicate with people of all levels. You will be working with dedicated professionals, so your work ethic and commitment to accuracy will see you succeed.
If you would like to apply then please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Danielle Thornton in our Perth office on (08) 6430 6802.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth