$80000 - 110000 / annum
22 May 2019
IT and technology
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer with a strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering techniques. As a part of collaborative and deeply passionate team, you'll play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems.
This fast-paced role will see you design and implement back end and front-end components and services, and develop solutions, which account for scalability and optimise performance. You'll be evaluating new technologies and building prototypes for continuous improvements, and produce high quality, production-ready code in an agile environment. Responsibilities also include advocating top programming practices and standards and collaborating closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure.
- Development of PHP web sites from designs and functional specifications
- Configuration of web servers and deployment systems using Apache/Nginx/Scientific Linux, MySQL and continuous integration
- Drive the agency forward by contributing to the technology roadmap
- Communicating with internal team members, clients and third parties at a technical level
Skills required for the role
- 3yrs+ commercial experience in object orientated PHP development with CMS experience would be a bonus
- Knowledge of various frameworks such as Zend, Symfony, Code Ignitor, NodeJS, JQuery, Angular, Vagrant, Docker etc.
- Demonstrable experience of the application of web and coding best practices
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with good technical writing abilities
- Ability to convert designs from the creative team into highly usable web applications
- Aptitude to continuously develop your skills including the potential to cross-train into more DevOps skills if required
- This is a client facing role as we maintain close working relationships between our development team and our client
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button alternatively send a CV through to [email protected] or contact 0864306803
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801