$35.00 - 35.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
27 August 2018
IT and technology
- Working in a team of technical people you will have experience managing the ticketing process, troubleshooting and dealing with level 1-2 issues involving hardware, software and networking issues.
- Producing technical documentation and resolving tickets in a timely manner in person, over the phone or over email.
- Ability to problem solve through analytical thinking and working to solve Level 2 issues.
- Good experience working with Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Office 365 and Exchange.
- Good understanding of networking such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP.
- Ability to time and priority manage.
- Relevant experience in a similar role within a medium to large organization.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Sym Quaggan - Perth Office - 08 6430 6803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801