$65000 - 65000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
11 April 2019
IT and technology
Our client is an award-winning multinational law firm based in the heart of Perth CBD. As a desktop support technician, you will use your exceptional customer service skills to aid all the internal users via email, phone and face-to-face floorwalking. The team is seeking someone with experience in professional services or an extremely professional outlook to day to day work.
- Provide exceptional Level 1 and 2 support to all internal customers largely made up by lawyers.
- Be the first point of contact on the phones for all troubleshooting, software updates and technical issues. Have the knowledge to escalate issues where necessary.
- Duties include everything from password resets and user creation to boardroom setups, hardware troubleshooting and some network topology.
- Working as the only IT person based in Perth, collaborating with regularly and reporting to the IT Manager located in the eastern states.
- State of the art offices, exceptional training, mentoring from managers and other benefits all within a friendly work environment.
- 2 years of Level 2 IT Support in professional services industry (Banking, Legal Services, Accounting Firms, Consultants etc.).
- Experience with Windows 8 / Windows 10 and Office 2010 / 2013.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and ability to build rapport with all internal and external clients.
- The ability to work autonomously within a small team environment.
- University Degree or equivalent Certifications in IT are highly desirable.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
- Email: brett.[email protected]
- Phone: 08 6430 6803
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettmarris/
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801