$55000 - 60000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
July 3, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is an well estalished MSP company, their main office being in Melbourne with a small setup here in Perth. They are built on the foundation of providing consistently good customer service. They currently have a vacancy for a Level 1-2 Helpdesk support member to join their dynamic and growing team on a permanent basis.
- Please note this role will be working from home and the working hours will be standard 9-5 Tuesday - Saturday. These hours are non negotiable.
The responsibilities of this role will include but aren't limited to;
- Utilising your basic IT knowledge and skills and receive, handle and resolve requests for Level 1-2 technical support
- Responding to common and unique requests for help and support by providing information to enable the resolutions of problems and promptly allocating unresolved calls and requests
- Liaise with customers, clients and team members to provide detailed feedback and updates
- Problem assessment and potentially providing education to the end user with the goal of resolving as many incidents as possible
- Be the first point of contact for ICT support and advice for the employee network
- Experience with Microsoft Office and 365, Sharepoint, Domain Support, current Windows Operating Systems
- Possess excellent communication skills, be able to provide support and assistance
- Previous experience in a Level 1-2 Helpdesk/Desktop support role
- Excellent work ethic and a want to provide great customer service + resolve issues in a timely manner
- Have the facilities and ability to be able to work from home
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, you can call Sym Quaggan in our Perth office on 08 6430 6803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth