$130,000.00 - $150,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
20 August 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a leading company dedicated to achieving sustainable growth. With a strong track record for success, your outstanding talents as a data scientist are needed to complete a passionate, imaginative, and inspired team. Your eye for innovation will be instrumental in developing new ways to continually improve the experience for online visitors and enable them to find and discover meaningful content. The company offers a fresh culture where everyone has an opportunity to contribute to business direction in an environment where your exciting ideas can come to fruition.
Your technical expertise will be a crucial component that allows online visitors to enjoy a smooth experience. You will be working closely with engineers and product managers to take the data science capability of the business to the next level, and this highly creative role gives you an amazing opportunity to use data to make a difference to people's lives, and apply your insights to contribute to product roadmaps.
Your Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years' experience in a Data Science related role
- Strong skills in Python and exposure to R
- Skills in requirements gathering and ability to engage stakeholders
- Outstanding skills in algorithms and system design.
- Exceptional understanding of statistics and machine learning.
- Brilliant experience in exploratory analysis in an e-commerce environment.
- Keen interest in consumer analytics.
- Proven experience in online experimentation.
You have real passion for data driven product development and exceptional experience working with advanced analytics techniques, including non-structured data and joining datasets from multiple sources. You are able to draw on your business know-how to identify the most valuable works to prioritise, and your brilliant communication skills allow you to convey your exciting ideas and innovations to a broad team that extends beyond IT colleagues. You have innovation in your heart, and a true team spirit that makes you an ideal collaborator able to embrace new ideas and suggest innovations of your own.
What's on offer?
- A truly creative environment where anyone can bring a fresh idea to the table, and your personal creativity and fresh approach will be valued.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- The inspiration of a growth-focused company aiming to build a team of talented and driven professionals.
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and take your career higher.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please email a CV to [email protected] or contact me on 0864306803 for a confidential discussion
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801