Data and Business Analyst
Inner Suburbs Perth
11 January 2019
Our client is a not-for-profit based close to the Perth CBD. They are a dedicated and well known business, having been committed to the Australian NFP market for around 20 years. They currently have a requirement for a Business Analyst, with excellent skills and focus in Data Analysis to join them initially for a 6 month contract. This position will have the opportunity to potentially extend or go permanent for the right candidate. Immediate start required, or 1 week notice.
- Providing a range of analytical and reporting support to the wider business including; analysis, reports and documentation, data files, data migration, operation modelling and dashboards.
- For this role, you will be acting as a Business Analyst while heavily involved in the data side, particularly working closely with SQL daily.
- Evaulate and draw conclusions from data, reports, papers, industry and current events.
- Assisting in the gathering and suggestion of business needs and requirements including the newest technologies, business expectations and modelling.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Sound SQL skills including scripting, database management and data analysis
- Excellent communication skills, business analysis and projects
- Broad experience in the creation of technical documentation and reports
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Contact Sym Quaggan in the Perth Office for more info on 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801