Cyber Security Consultant
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 07 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 070617CS14
Job Classification : IT & Technology
We are currently recruiting for experienced Cyber Security Consultants who are looking to work with large corporate clients as part of a dynamic and experienced professional team. The successful candidates will assist in the creation and delivery of security documentation, the installation, configuration and management of security capabilities and provide appropriate guidance on Cyber Security matters. You will have the capability to manage the platform environments supporting all Cyber Security Systems including monitoring platforms.
In order to succeed in this, you must offer the following experience:
- Previous experience working as a Cyber Security Specialist or Consultant.
- Comprehensive experience of undertaking Vulnerability Assessments or Penetration Testing against network infrastructure or web application targets
- Experience with Malware Management and Reporting
- Provide security event monitoring and incident escalation
- Participate in investigations into cyber security control failures as requested.
- Industry certifications from companies such as SANS, and CISSP certification.
- In-depth experience of multi-platform technologies (Microsoft/Linux/Unix)
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field , or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be in Perth and immediately available.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace