$30 - 37 / hour
12 December 2018
Finance and accounting
- Excellent culture and environment
- Perth's Southern suburbs
This well-established organisation located in the southern suburbs, has a long standing reputation in its field for delivering quality services to its clients. They have an excellent culture and continue to win major projects, leaving them with a solid pipeline of work.
Immediately available is a must!
Reporting to the Financial controller your responsibilities will include:
- Provide comprehensive payroll support
- Process high volume payroll timesheets in a timely fashion
- Allocate appropriate overtime and penalty rates as per the relevant award and EBA
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Work to tight deadlines in a busy and fast paced environment
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- You'll have experience in a fast paced and challenging environment where attention to detail is essential to your success
- Working under direction, you will be capable of interpreting relevant award conditions and will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A sound understanding of the payroll process is essential, especially the use of a large payroll system or time-in-attendance system
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Yuma Paice in our Perth office on 08 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801