$90,000.00 - $105,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
31 May 2019
IT and technology
- Project Focus
- International company
- Central location with Large client base
Our client is a highly successful industry leader looking for your extraordinary skill as a Cloud Engineer. This exciting role could be the ideal opportunity to demonstrate your creativity and technical expertise, and enjoy rapid career advancement.
This dynamic role will see you responsible for crafting, maintaining, and supporting the company's cloud-based production environment. You will be involved from the beginning of the development cycle in planning and delivering infrastructure as needed through the SDLC. Bring your outstanding technical knowledge as you help with continuous integration, deployment and security, and develop and lead mobile applications.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years' experience in a production environment.
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2 and later
- Experience with Server Configuration and deployment tools such as Salt, Ansible, or Puppet.
- Brilliant knowledge of hardware or software based firewalls, load balancers, and proxy servers.
- Impressive knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl, Python, and Powershell.
- Experience in monitoring, metrics collection, and reporting using a variety of tools.
- Experience with intrusion detection systems and network and server security hardening.
- Deep understanding of principles around DevOps.
- A solid background in Systems Engineering showing whole of infrastructure understanding and interdependencies of different systems.
You have the technical know-how and creative flair to build solutions and provide a framework for Microservices and DevOps. Your uncommon communication skills let you explain complex concepts to non-IT colleagues, and you have a brilliant collaborative approach, fitting seamlessly into a team but also having the motivation and time management skills to work independently.
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary, attractive incentives and excellent benefits including continuing professional development.
- A rare opportunity to showcase your skill set, run complex projects and be rewarded for your initiative.
- A clear career path with a company that promotes on merit.
- A corporate culture that cultivates work-life balance, and wellness initiatives.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801