$120000.00 - 130000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
September 13, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a global leader and are recognised for its unique culture, innovation and industry-leading development of world class infrastructure and mining assets. Their culture of setting stretch targets and a 'never, ever give up' attitude empowers the organisation to develop innovative ways of achieving challenging targets.
As Business Partner, you will be responsible for being the key link between the Marketing, Shipping and Finance team. Duties involved;
- Revenue accounting and analysis
- Analysis of the Marketing and Shipping division
- Reviewing and identifying accounting implications of revenue contracts
- Transactional and Joint Venture accounting
- Monthly board reporting
Skills & Experience
To be successful in your role as Business Partner, you will have;
- Proven Business partnering experience within the marketing division of a large organisation;
- A minimum 5 years experience of financial and management accounting;
- CPA / CA or similar qualification;
- SAP experience and advanced excel skills;
- Highly developed analytic skills;
- The ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Tiffany Pearce via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth