$100,000.00 - $110,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
7 August 2019
The need to know:
Our client is well known in the Perth space, creating a brand that believes in innovation and the future of research, study and care.
They currently have a requirement for a Business Analyst, who comes from a Facilities Management background to join their team on a contract basis.
The role will see you being responsible for;
- Documenting new policies, procedures, system specifications, inventory, strategy and process drafting.
- Working internal and externally to discuss and gather requirements and specifications for the continuous improvement of the business.
- Provide expert intel on project time lines, KPI's, technical information and solution implementations.
- Support the change management, report to stakeholders regarding progress and support the implementation of initiatives.
- Development and improvement of Facilities Management policies and manuals, facilities report creation and process optimisation.
The need to have:
- A minimum of 7 years working in Facilities Management, in large or complex environments.
- Strong skills with documenting policies, procedures, planning, process drafting, system specifications and functional documentation.
- Experience in the delivery and planning of digital and improvement projects.
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal with stakeholders, vendors and internal staffing.
Apply today by clicking the apply button - if you are already registered with Robert Half and would like to have a discussion, you can call in and ask for Sym Quaggan on 6430 6803.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801