$60 - 70 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
8 February 2019
Our client operates within the mining and resource sector. They are a dedicated and well known business, having been committed to the Australian market for years. They currently have a requirement for a Business Analyst to join them initially for a 3-6 month contract.
- Conduct market analysis, product lines, finance and overall profitability of the business.
- Monitor data quality, business data, reports, dashboards, newest technology and documenation.
- Gather business requirements and intelligence that benefit the company and their future growth.
- Evaluate, test and recommend new products, services, software, hardware and business processes.
- Perform financial and operational modelling, manage stakeholders and create detailed business analysis solutions including identifying weaknesses and improvements.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in Business Analysis within the mining and resource sector (non-negotiable)
- Experience working with senior decision makers and stakeholders.
- Sound skills with; communication and interpersonal skills, excel, database and dashboards, reports and studies, presentation and business analysis frameworks, methods and concepts.
- A minimum tertiary degree in; Business Management, Administration or IT.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Contact Sym Quaggan in the Perth Office for more info on 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801