Post Date : 25 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 3541552JB13
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is an established Consultancy company specializing in the Mining and Resource sector and they are currently seeking a Technical Business Analyst who has a strong working knowledge on resource sector based technical projects. They currently have a number of vacancies at various levels.
Some of the Key responsibilities as the Technical Business Analyst will be:
- Provide system analysis and provide input for the operational documentation
- Identify application integration requirements and document requirements
- Translate business functional and non-functional requirements into technical specifications
- Manage and coordinate workshops, one on one interviews and data and systems analysis
- Engage with key decision makers to define business and operational requirements and system goals
- Responsible for identifying any system issues and troubleshooting any issues or escalating the issue to the relevant vendor
- Liaise with project teams and vendors to provide ongoing technical development solution design
- Working with the project team to provide input to the creation, execution and validation of test plans and results
- Provide system configuration services and skills to support the business units
To be successful for this role as the Technical Business Analyst you will match the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years working as a Business Analyst/Consultant
- Project based background experience in the Mining industry.
- Experience with business process mapping, requirements analysis, design definition and implementation of software development projects
- Experience with defining business requirements for production reporting, delay accounting, quality functions, transportation management and interfacing needs
- Ability to communicate to technical and business stakeholders
- Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Proven track record in ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Previous experience working an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills and strong leadership abilities
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation skills.
To apply for the Technical Business Analyst position please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or contract Matthew Mallett at Robert Half Technology on 0864306803 for a confidential discussion.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace