$600 - 650 / day
Inner Suburbs Perth
IT & Technology
Our client is currently looking for a Business Analyst who has previous experience working in Rail and Mine Operations. They require a candidate who is very strong in gathering requirements and has excellent documentation skills both functional and technical.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a BA
- Extensive experience working with Mining or Rail Systems
- Strong understanding of mining operations from Pit to Port.
- Previous experience with Rail Control/Yard Control/Scheduling, Signals and Communications would be of benefit
- Experience in application and infrastructure related solution delivery experience
- Proven track record with gathering requirements and facilitating workshops.
- Ability to communicate to technical and business stakeholders
- Proven track record in ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Experience working in a high performance computing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Be currently based in Perth .
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth