Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 24 March 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 240317JB
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client has a number of projects coming up and they are currently looking for Business Analyst looking to commence in new challenging project work. To be successful in this role you will be very strong in gathering requirements and have excellent documentation skills both functional and technical.
Your responsibilities as the successful Business Analyst will include (But not limited to):
- Acts as a key business resource in defining processes, documenting business requirements, and identifying opportunities to improve business processes and operational efficiency.
- Conduct stakeholder workshops to elicit business requirements.
- Assist in the design of business solutions that meet business needs and align to the strategic direction.
- Conduct Gap Analysis with current documentation and processes
- Business process review, re-engineering and design.
- Effectively communicate and manage expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
To succeed in this role as a Business Analyst, you will have following skills and experience:
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years' experience working as a BA
- Expert knowledge and experience with Documentation and Business Process Improvement.
- Demonstrated experience writing technical and functional specifications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business analysis techniques and process improvement methodologies.
- Previous experience writing Test Cases
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data Requirement Analysis and Data Mapping and Reporting using SQL
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in a technical, IT or business related discipline.
- Only applicants already residing in Perth will be considered for the position.
To apply for the Business Analyst role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace