$90000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
IT & Technology
Our client has a number of projects coming up and they are currently looking for Business Analyst looking to commence in new challenging project work. To be successful in this role you will be very strong in gathering requirements and have excellent documentation skills both functional and technical.
Your responsibilities as the successful Business Analyst will include (But not limited to):
- Execution of highly focused business analysis, supplemented by systems and data analysis to enable informed decisions on various IT solutions to business changes and strategic initiatives.
- Preparation and management of documentation including business requirements, system requirements, traceability matrix, impact analysis, business processes and recommendations.
- Acting as a 'bridge' between the Business and Technology throughout the change cycle, from initiation to delivery and post-delivery.
- Understanding of basic financial instruments and market data and proactively building expert level knowledge on the business and its systems landscape.
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members and stakeholders.
To succeed in this role as a Business Analyst, you will have following skills and experience:
- Experience in application and infrastructure related solution delivery experience
- Experience working on projects with Mobile, Web or Cloud platforms would be highly desirable
- Strong analysis and requirements gathering skills, both business and systems focused.
- Proven track record in ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Significant technical knowledge and user skills relating to Microsoft applications
- Familiarity with HR , Finance and payroll processes and systems would be highly beneficial
- Prior experience in the SDLC is essential
- Articulate, energetic person able to work alone or as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail but an ability to think laterally to solve business problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Be currently based in Perth and available to start in a new role.
To apply for the Business Analyst role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth