Automation Software Tester
$90000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
June 22, 2018
IT and technology
Currently recruiting multiple roles in the automation testing space across permanent and temporary assignment. You will be working amongst a team of innovative and enthusiastic technology professionals who are working on exciting new projects at the forefront of technology.
Your responsibilities as the successful automation Software Tester will include (But not limited to):
- Preparing Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Results
- Preparing Test Cases and conducting risk analysis
- Execution of the Test Scripts
- Dealing directly with key stakeholders
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of requirements and design specifications
- Providing input to the design of new products and features
- Working closely with the development team to ensure the effective release of software into production.
To succeed in this role as a automation Software Tester, you will have following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years Testing Experience
- Automation testing experience with Selenium is essential
- Exposure to programming in C# .Net
- Experience of testing Mobile Applications will be highly regarded
- Proven abilities working within Agile/Scrum methodologies
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record working effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work collaboratively with Developers and other testers.
- Be based in Perth
To apply for the automation software tester role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth