$32 - 37 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
July 18, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is fast-growing company looking for your exceptional skills as an Assistant Accountant. This brilliant role is very involved, and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the production of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. This company offers you a multi-faceted, opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same. Your special accounting skills will see you involved in everything from preparing journal entries, monthly and year-end closings through to bank reconciliations, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliations. You will report to the Finance Manager, with responsibility for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. Let your technical skills shine while you participate in SOX compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and analyse and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
- At least two years of experience in a similar role.
- Brilliant skills in Excel.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Programs.
- Accounting experience in a large complex organisation
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth