$29 - 34 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
September 6, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant to support their finance team, based in the CBD the opportunity has arisen due to some internal growth. They have a great team culture and you will be based in their modern offices close to public transport. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with similar experience but I must stress you need to be immediately available.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your key duties will include the following:
- Assistance in the co-ordination & completion of the month end process
- General bank and ledger reconciliations
- Participation and assistance in monthly stock takes
- Month End & quarterly BAS, FBT and GST
- Assistance with annual budgets and forecasts
- Fixed asset register
- Ad hoc reporting as required
In terms of the successful applicant it is important you will be degree qualified and be at least part CA/CPA qualified.
- You will need at least 3 years experience working in a similar role
- Possess excellent time management
- Verbal and written skills to a high level
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and passionate about their work
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth