$32.00 - $37.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
13 August 2019
Finance and accounting
This globally recognized business seeks the expertise of a Payroll Officer with strong technical knowledge interpreting various awards, EBA's and workers compensation. This position will provide a busy and varied environment within a small yet collaborative payroll team. You will be required to start immediately.
Reporting to the HR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing end-to-end payroll of 850 + employees on a weekly and monthly basis
- Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations, terminations and payments
- Reconciliation of payroll ledgers
- Management of workers compensation
- Registering new starters and maintaining employee records up to date
- Being a key point of contact for all payroll queries
- Generating payroll reports
- Performing ad hoc duties
- Contributing to process improvement
Your Skills & Experience
- Payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years with a large corporation.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience in an ERP such as, SAP, Chris21, ADP or Micropay.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your time management skills are high, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your know-how with junior colleagues.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801