Inner Suburbs Perth
8 April 2019
IT and technology
Our client is seeking an experienced Application Support Analyst to join their team. You will be responsible for supporting various in-house systems, understanding the processes involved, identifying problems and recommending feasible suggestions for improving system functioning.
As the Application Support Analyst, you will be tasked with reviewing and analyzing systems currently in place and coming up with solutions for improvements and upgrades. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Mapping current processes, documents, data and technology and work with Stakeholders to develop and document appropriate improvements
- Investigation of, business systems, identifying current state and required improvements
- Application and adherence to approved business analysis, project management and solution development methodologies and processes
- Management of resolution of related issues raised by business stakeholders.
- Assist with developing new system processes and procedures
- Communicate requirements and issues effectively to the technical team to solve issues in a timely manner.
- Proven experience in an Application Support role/System Analyst
- Good knowledge and experience supporting ERP systems
- Experience supporting Microsoft products and writing SQL queries
- Experience supporting SharePoint would be beneficial
- Ability and openness to learn new technologies
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Have a flexible attitude and a commitment to seeing projects succeed.
- Ability to work as part of a team and build relationships.
- Excellent communication skills
To Apply for the Application Support Analyst please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801