Agile Project Manager
$500.00 - 500.00 / day
Inner Suburbs Perth
IT & Technology
Our client is seeking an experienced Agile Project Manager to join the team for a Fixed Term contract to deliver a transformation projects. Our client is a well-known National organisation and they require someone for an immediate start. The successful candidate must have a proven track record delivering Business Transformation projects and working on similar projects.
- Supporting the development and management of the project scope and deliverables.
- Ability to run multiple concurrent projects under Scrum/Agile
- Analyse and discuss the potential risks/benefits involved in using the specified technology solution to address the business requirement.
- Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success.
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary.
- Developing string relationships with key business stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you will have following skills and experience:
- A Proven track record delivering dynamic projects with a diverse range of Stakeholders.
- Experience working concurrently on numerous business focused project or transformation programs
- Should be highly focused IT professional capable of delivering diverse and highly complex IT projects.
- End to end management of complex enterprise programs
- Proven track record with driving productivity and process improvement initiatives
- More delivery focused than methodology.
- Must have Prince 2 certification or PMP certified.
- Based in Perth
- Able to start immediately
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth