Accounts Receivable Officer
$29 - 33 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Perth
15 January 2019
Finance and accounting
- Fantastic cultured environment!
- $29-$33ph plus superannuation!
- Perth's Eastern suburbs
Our client has the largest community of electricians in Australia, with an excellent reputation for high quality service and efficiency. Our client is locally owned and proud, boasting the highest quality workmanship in the country. We are looking for a qualified accounts receivable officer to join them and build a longstanding relationship with plenty opportunities to grow.
- Maintenance of existing records and processing of accounts receivable invoices
- Management of general ledgers and account reconciliations
- Preparation of debtor statements and related documentation and correspondence
- Administration of payment allocations and debit/credit adjustments
- You would ideally have tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in the field (finance/accounting) and are tech-savvy.
- You would be a critical and creative thinker who is always looking to improve existing processes.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to maintain all levels of key stakeholder relationships.
- You would also have an exceptional eye for detail and strong time management skills.
- SAP or Oracle experience is advantageous, but not necessary.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Yuma Paice in our Perth office on 08 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801