Accounts Payable Officer
$28 - 32 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
September 10, 2018
Finance and accounting
This diversified business is a successful construction company with a dynamic, commercially focused and respected leadership team. You will work in a high performing team environment were attention to detail and accountability are paramount.
Support this finance team by managing a portion of the ledger. You will report directly through to the Accounts Supervisor with 2 other peers in your team. You will deliver accurate results on a consistent basis and align yourself with the strong values of the business.
- High volume processing of invoices weekly
- Statement reconciliations
- Processing credit card account reconciliations
- Managing cash expense claim processing
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within Accounts Payable
- Intermediate excel skills and knowledge of large ERP systems highly desirable
- Be comfortable with high volume environment (100+ invoices per day)
- Have clear and effective communication skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders with ease
- Ability to prioritise own work, and have excellent time management skills
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth