Accounts Payable Officer
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 16 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 160617SP
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client who has a strong focus on the mining industry, is seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on an ongoing basis to assist with increased work load. This is a high volume environment, and you will be joining a team of 3 AP Officers, who each work on a separate ledger. Based in the heart of the CBD, and easily accessible to public transport.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager. Your duties will include:
- High volume processing of 300-500 invoices per week, split across multiple ledgers
- Assisting with vendor queries which are monitored in a group inbox
- Preparing payment runs which includes pulling and matching invoices
- Reconciliations of supplier statements and requesting invoices from vendors
- Adding new vendors to Pronto and maintaining vendor data
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have proven experience in a similar high volume Accounts Payable role within a large organisation using Pronto. You will have the ability to prioritise tasks accordingly, be pro-active and have exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal, be adaptable to change and innovation and have accurate data entry skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sarah Piesse in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801. If you are already registered with Robert Half, please do not apply. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace