$25.00 - 28.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
- Manage the full Accounts Payable process
- Evolve within a strong and stable organization
- Operate within a cohesive and collaborative working environment
This organization is at the heart of the Western Australian community and has been a cornerstone to our economy for a number of years. Having a national reach allows them to diversify effectively and grow at a stable rate.
Support this small finance team by managing the complete Accounts Payable process. You will report directly through to the Finance Manager with one other peer in your team. You will deliver accurate results on a consistent basis and align yourself with the strong values of the business.
- Monthly bank account reconciliations
- End to end Accounts Payable processing, including invoice approvals, coding, data entry and fortnightly and monthly payments.
- Reconciling a number of company credit card accounts
- Liaising with suppliers
- Ad hoc administration tasks
- Supporting the Finance Manager with ad hoc finance requirements
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will:
- Highly motivated, energetic and professional with a strong work ethic;
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills along with exceptional customer service skills;
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure;
- Highly attentive to detail with strong time management skills;
- Able to work independently;
- Computer literate with operational skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you have any further questions please call Jessica Bradford in Perth's Robert Half branch on 08 6430 6810, otherwise please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth