Accounts Payable Officer
$30 - 35 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Perth
September 21, 2018
Finance and accounting
- 15-week accounts payable contract
- $30 - $35 per hour plus superannuation + on site parking
- Mining services in eastern suburbs
Our well known client, and a provider of specialised services is seeking an Accounts Payable Officer due to an increase in work load. An immediate start is required for next week, with the candidate being able to commit to a minimum of 15 weeks. This role will be based east of the city with plenty of parking on site. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven Accounts Payable officer looking to broaden their industry experience.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will report directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- Processing up to 500 invoices per week, including processing to PO's and coding
- Seeking approvals from managers across various sites in Australia
- Fortnightly and monthly payment run preparation
- Monthly reconciling and filing
The successful candidate for this position will have a minimum of 3 year's experience in a high volume Accounts Payable environment and will have an excellent attention to detail and accuracy. It is essential that you are highly driven and passionate about Accounts Payable, and looking to commit to this role permanently.
Large ERP knowledge is essential, as is being immediately available.
Please send your resume to Sarah Piesse by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth