Year End Financial Accountant
$40 - 45 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
14 June 2019
Finance and accounting
The organisation are a large and highly regarded organisation in Melbourne's inner suburbs. Offices are easy to access by public transport and are located next to cafe's, bars and retail outlets. You will work in an ever changing, fast paced environment.
This role is heavily focused around financial accounting as the organisation approach their year end reporting deadlines. Feeding directly to the Head of Financial Accounting, your key tasks will involve:
- Monthly financial reporting of p&l, balance sheet and cash-flow
- Complex balance sheet reconciliations
- Tax and compliance work
- Regular liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Financial analysis
- Preparation for audit and regular liaison with auditors
This is a contract role that is expected to run right through until the end of 2019. There may even be a permanent opportunity available beyond this.
The role will be highly rewarding despite the tight deadlines and high pressure. You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team, all pushing in the same direction.
Interviews will take place throughout early May with the successful candidate commencing mid May.
Key criteria for this role are as follows:
- Must be fully qualified as an Accountant
- Will likely come from an audit background (mid tier or Big 4 Australia or overseas)
- Genuine interest in a technical financial accounting role
- Excellent reconciliation and month/year end reporting exposure
- Available to start at max 1 week notice
- Able to commit until the end of 2019
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631