Trust Accountant | Real Estate | $65k + super
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 15 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 084739AS
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a dynamic, results-driven residential sales agency with a strong commitment to creating results for their clients. The organisation is constantly growing and urgently require a Trust Accountant to come on board to join their dynamic and fast-paced team.
- Process tenant bonds and rental payments
- Daily rental trust reconciliation
- Undertake relevant end-of-month processes and reports
- Vendor deposits
- Landlord payments
- Draft and fully prepare other reports, documents and correspondence, as required
- General Accounting and administration tasks
- Reporting to the Director
- Knowledge of real estate software an advantage
- Experience in a similar role within real estate an advantage
- Ability to create and maintain reporting spreadsheets
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to multi-task, show initiative and meet deadlines
You will be an experienced Trust Accountant with knowledge in the property and research fields. You will be able to provide initiative and intuitive thinking to push the boundaries in order to increase the proactive running of this department. You will be confident in your communication with the ability to present to senior management and liaise with other non-finance stakeholders of the organization. Your excel skills will be advanced and you will have a high level of drive when it comes to improving processes.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
For more information please call Aaron Staunton or Brittany Walker-Corbin at Robert Half on 03 9691 3631 or email, quoting reference number 084739AS.
140 William Street