$90000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
16 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client needs your outstanding skills as a Treasury Analyst to manage all aspects of Treasury Operations. This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a highly respected industry leader enjoying sustainable long term growth in a role that will challenge and fulfil you, and set your career on a rewarding new trajectory. Be part of an exceptional team in a high energy workplace where initiative is rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
Your exceptional experience and business insights will be instrumental as you process and account for foreign exchange hedging, cash management and borrowing activities to optimise the company's treasury risk profile. Tap into your brilliant knowledge of banking systems and transnational banking as you prepare cash forecasts and cash flow analyses, and let your outstanding collaborative skills shine as you working cross-functionally with our finance and business leaders. Duties include;
- Treasury Portfolio Analysis
- Cash Management activities
- Assist treasury manager with analysis
- Ensuring sufficient liquidity and funding available to support the group
- Work closely with stakeholders outside of Treasury
- Ad-hoc duties where required
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Outstanding relevant Treasury experience in a corporate or banking environment.
- Experience in the preparation of financial schedules as required by local compliance laws.
- Impressive knowledge of relevant accounting standards related to financial instruments including hedge accounting.
- Exposure to Treasury reporting for senior management and business leaders.
- Extraordinary analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Brilliant communication skills - both verbal and written, to convey complex Treasury concepts to colleagues with a non-financial background.
You are a numbers person at heart though you have a natural affinity for solving problems and the creative flair to develop innovative strategies. Highly motivated, you are a self-starter but equally at home collaborating with a broad cross-section of business partners to get work done that delivers real benefits for the business. Your leadership skills allow you to motivate and inspire a talented team, and you have a commitment to lifelong learning and development that lets you explore new initiatives.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631