Talent Acquisition Advisor
$75000 - 85000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
8 November 2018
Our client offers a range of growth and internal progression opportunities across the business and are looking to add an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to their busy and expanding Talent Acquisition team. This organisation offers a wide range of exciting and enjoyable benefits as well as a competitive renumeration package.
This position will report into Talent Acquisition Manager and will involve a range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Liaising with Hiring Managers to develop creative and compelling advertisements for a range of positions within core focus teams and for additional teams as and when required
- Utilising both Seek and LinkedIn in sourcing quality candidates
- Identifying suitable resumes and conducting phone screens of potential candidates
- Conducting bulk Assessment Centers, for multiple roles at any one time
- Conducting behavioral based interviews
- Imputing and tracking key data on outcomes of recruitment processes and assessing their effectiveness
Due to the nature of the hiring processes and projects, you might be required to be available for work one Saturday a month. A weekday leave can be chosen in lieu of the Saturday worked.
To be a successful candidate for this position, you will have at least 2-3 years of end to end recruitment experience; agency experience is welcomed. You have internal recruitment experience as well as exposure to high volume recruitment. Excellent attention to detail and proficiency in using MS Office Suite, particularly in using Excel. You will be able to work effectively both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010581652SJ
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631