$30.00 - $35.00 / hour
11 September 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a growing brand which has been part of the rich sporting culture that separates Melbourne from the rest of the world. They are looking for your brilliance as a Help Desk Analyst to support local and field users. If you are a creative problem solver who wants to work in the sporting industry and enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment, this could be the ideal opportunity to fast-track your career.
In the fast-paced role you will respond to and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups, as well as providing IT support for Windows, Microsoft Office, and a variety of other applications used internally. Let your eye for detail and creativity shine as you independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues and identify recurring technical issues, proposing solutions to address the cause of problems.
Your Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience as an IT Administrator/ Support / Consultant
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- You will have some experience in reading and scripting PowerShell.
- You will have experience in troubleshooting Active Directory and O365.
- You will be familiar with ServiceNow.
- You will have experience in maintaining VMware.
- You will be experienced in deploying Windows 7 to Windows 10 through SCCM.
- PowerShell scripting will be favoured but not essential.
- Strong communication skills to convey complex IT to a broad range of business partners.
- Excellent collaborative skills - a true team member.
Your real flair lies in your ability to communicate with all levels of users both verbally and in writing. You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural sense for solving problems. You have amassed excellent experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and the company.
- A fast-paced, dynamic workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring by outstanding business leaders.
- A rare chance to grow your skill set and enjoy career progression.
- A company that promotes on merit, rewards excellence and champions work-life balance.|
This position is hiring immediately so if you are interested apply bellow, and if you want more information don't hesitate to call 03 9691 3661.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631