Systems Engineer (AWS)
$90000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
4 July 2019
IT and technology
An innovative and dynamic international media company who are looking to build upon already impressive growth.
Reporting into the IT Manager the Systems Engineer will take responsibility for the AWS environment and drive new ideas to meet challenges within the business.
Specific duties are included, but not limited to:
- Design, implement and support the AWS platform
- Strategically identify opportunities to improve
- Automation to drive efficiencies and cost reduction
- Liaise with Developers and DevOps Engineers
- Monitor the infrastructure systems
- Keep abreast of technological advancements and how they can improve the business.
You will have demonstrable experience working with AWS in a Systems Engineer/Administrator capacity with broad infrastructure knowledge and skills, also extending to security. Solid experience with AWS is paramount.
Specifically, you will have experience of the majority of the following:
- AWS (some exposure to Azure would be beneficial)
- Cloud monitoring solutions
- Automation tools (PowerShell, Perl, Python)
- Databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL)
- Code management tools (GitHub, BitBucket)
- DevOps automation tools.
Ideally, we are looking for a positive, energetic and dynamic individual who can work equally well within in a team and in an autonmous manner.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please Apply today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631