Systems and Network Administrator
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
24 July 2019
IT and technology
The organization is an industry leader in the Not For Profit sector and a household name in Australia providing support and assisting people nationwide. The organisation has won multiple awards and pride themselves on providing excellence in service and health care across Australia. The successful candidate will be joining a highly regarded and motivated team who pride themselves on their passion for the organisation and it's values.
You'll be responsible for providing technical expertise across the organisation encompassing BAU and Project work. You will be required to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work cohesively within a small team as well as the ability to work independently when required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Install and manager server, network infrastructure and telephony systems across nationwide branches.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Powershell scripting for process automation
- Provide level 2 service desk escalation support
- Security management and maintenance
- Commissioning new hardware and network installations
- Manage desktop and laptop PC's including software applications
- Monitor performance of physical and virtual servers
You're a confident individual with likes to think creatively and is always open to new challenges, you appreciate diversity in the workplace and pride yourself on your strong communication skills and ability to engage with your colleagues immersing yourself in the organisational culture.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- AWS / HyperV / VMware experience
- Strong experience working with Windows Servers and Windows 7-10
- Active Directory Group Policy experience
- Demonstrated experience working with Office 365 administration tools (Sharepoint / Exchange online)
- Demonstrated Powershell scripting for process and system automation
- Experience working with enterprise wide OS and Software application management including UAT, deployment and Patching
- CISCO Meraki experience
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010380701
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631