Systems Administrator | 6 month Contract
$400 - 500 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
29 October 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting multiple Systems Administrators for a well-known Technology Services organisation, located in the inner suburbs. Because of an increase in projects they are currently looking to add on a a couple resources within their interal IT team.
Working as part of the Technology Services team the System Administrator will be providing Victoria based users with level 2 and 3 technical support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing technical service support, installation, maintenance, and monitoring for network management.
- Creation and updating of network documentation using Visio.
- Responsible for firewall and configurations.
- Provides secondary support for the virtual server infrastructure and virtual server backup infrastructure
- Monitors the utilization of all networks to detect potential errors or problems and provides necessary prevention guidelines.
- Monitors networks and servers to determine upgrade requirements and general utilization issues.
- Conduct audits on all network equipment (routers, switches and access points) to ensure that all are using secure/standard configurations.
You will be an impressive System administrator who won't shy away from a problem. You're resourceful, hungry, collaborative, and detail-obsessed. You possess both sharp analytical skills and technical vision and have several years of experience under your belt.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- 4 years of IT industry experience as a System Administrator (Preferably in Health or Finance).
- Minimum 5 years supporting Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Above average Customer Service skills.
- CCNA certifications would be preferred.
- Experience in designing, documentation, and administering systems/network architecture, access, security and connectivity.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631