Systems Administrator | $400 - $450 p/d
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 27 July 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 2104419SO
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic IT managed service provider based in the inner south-eastern suburbs who have a growing portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
The role of Systems Administrator is to ensure proper maintenance and performance of the IT infrastructure for a growing external client base. The role will require someone who is versatile, and experience in an MSP would be highly regarded.
Key responsibilities include:
- Suggest and deliver improvements to clients infrastructure
- Troubleshooting issues across Windows Servers
- Operate, maintain and support LAN/WAN/routers/firewall
- Create and maintain backup and disaster recovery plans
- Delivering excellent customer service to all clients
Experience with the following is essential:
- Network administration (routers, firewalls, and switches)
- Server maintenance (Windows 2003-2016)
- Exchange/Office 365, Group Policies and AD
Furthermore, experience AWS and/or Azure would be highly regarded.
You must also have:
- A positive and motivated 'hands-on' attitude
- Be autonomous in your problem solving approach
- Great verbal and written communications
- An ability to work under pressure
- A valid drivers license and car
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please apply today.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com
140 William Street