Systems Administrator | $33-35p/h + Super | Immediate Start
$33 - 35 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic IT team working within a well known retail brand. With their main base of operations in the Inner East Suburbs they have multiple sites around Victoria and require an excellent systems administrator to oversee the IT infrastructure.
The role of Systems Administrator is to ensure proper maintenance and performance of the IT infrastructure for a growing organisation. The role will require someone who is versatile, and experience in a retail environment would be highly regarded.
Key responsibilities include:
- Suggest and deliver improvements to clients infrastructure
- Troubleshooting issues across Windows Servers
- Operate, maintain and support LAN/WAN/routers/firewall
- Create and maintain backup and disaster recovery plans
- Delivering excellent customer service to all internal staff
Experience with the following is essential:
- Network administration (routers, firewalls, and switches)
- Server maintenance (Windows 2003-2016)
- Experience with POS systems
- Exchange/Office 365, Group Policies and AD
Furthermore, experience AWS and/or Azure would be highly regarded.
You must also have:
- A positive and motivated hands-on attitude
- Be autonomous in your problem solving approach
- Great verbal and written communications
- An ability to work under pressure
- A valid drivers license and car
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please apply today.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com