$400 - 450 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
17 April 2019
IT and technology
Our client is an organization which supports people on the NDIS Scheme. Ongoing growth has created an exciting opportunity for your skills as a Salesforce Administrator / functional analyst. Your rewards include a vibrant workplace with a strong sense of community and inclusion, and a career where you can make a difference by collaborating with, and learning from, good people.
You will be responsible for delivery of data analysis, reports, and dashboards to support business operations through the company. You will identify opportunities where salesforce can add value and improve work outputs for all stakeholders. More directly you will be responsible for:
Your Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Administration
- Extensive experience working directly with users, helping them understand how to harness the power of business intelligence, and efficiently build dashboards and reporting tools as requested
- Excellent experience in data analysis or proven equivalent competency gained through any other combination of education, training or experience.
- A thorough knowledge of report building.
- Impressive knowledge of SQL Server.
- Outstanding experience tuning queries to improve performance.
- Outstanding knowledge of building and maintaining documentation.
- Outstanding knowledge of NetApps (CDOT).
- Strong communication skills to convey complex IT to a broad range of business partners.
- Professional experience with software implementation, integration and support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - a real desire to understand the 'why' behind every problem.
- A creative mind to deliver fresh solutions.
- Ability to express ideas clearly, concisely, logically, and persuasively both verbally and in writing.
You relish a fast-paced, dynamic environment - in fact, some of your best work has been completed under pressure. You have brilliant technical skills but you're also a keen collaborator who can partner with a range of team members to work collaboratively across the organization. You have an enquiring mind that lets you analyze data quickly and effectively, and your outstanding communication skills mean you are able to convey your findings to a wide range of colleagues.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional work environment where your skill set can be expanded and your career set on a fast track.
- The support of a passionate and talented IT team.
- A creative workplace where innovation and initiative is valued.
- Ongoing training and development to help you reach your full potential.
- A dynamic company that supports work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631