System Administrator | $400 per Day
$300 - 400 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
July 30, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced System Administrator for a well-known technology company based in inner Suburbs. Because of an increase in projects they are currently looking to add on a strong System Administrator to their existing team on a 6 month contract assignment.
Working as part of the innovative technology team the System Administrator will be providing Australia based users with level 1 and 2 technical support and support the enterprise system environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage physical and virtual server infrastructure.
- Maintaining Infrastructure vulnerability management.
- Manage network infrastructure.
- Manage internal applications and services.
- Provide service-based end user support across all office locations.
- Managing and Maintaining cloud technology (AWS or Azure), including involvement at a design, implementation and support level.
You will be an impressive System administrator who won't shy away from a problem. You're resourceful, hungry, collaborative, and detail-obsessed. You possess both sharp analytical skills and technical vision and have several years of experience under your belt.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- 5 years of IT industry experience as a System Administrator.
- Working knowledge deploying and managing virtualization and container technologies such as VMware, Oracle VirtualBox, Docker.
- Minimum 4 years supporting Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Above average Customer Service skills.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661 and ask for Joeri Ovart.
Job Reference No: