IT Helpdesk Support
$31 - 35 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
15 February 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced Help Desk IT Support for a Financial services company based in the CBD. They have an urgent need within their Technology team in a varied portfolio of work.
Working as part of the IT team the IT Support officer will troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance when required. Using the solutions database, known workarounds, and prior experience the successful candidate is encouraged to provide L2 support when capable to do so or will escalate to the Business Applications Team to resolve support requests.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Respond to incoming calls and e-mails regarding information technology problems.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level.
- Installing hardware and configuring systems and applications.
- Perform basic network administration tasks.
- Communicate with third-party support.
- Diagnose and perform on-site installations, repairs, maintenance and tasks.
You will be an impressive IT specialist with experience working at a service desk. You will show a high level of written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex information in a clear and succinct manner.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of phone systems, VoIP and Contact Centre systems and Complaint Handling applications
- Working technical experience with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, DHCP/DNS, LAN/WAN.
- Experience in CRM, Case and Complaints Management systems is highly desirable.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Highly organised and able to manage own time effectively, with the ability to achieve deadlines and prioritise work according to conflicting demands.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631