Support Analyst | Insurance | Melbourne Inner Suburbs
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 24 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9977243MS
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This is a great opportunity to work with an international software and services company. Located in the Inner Suburbs of Melbourne, this company is an industry leader in providing software and services to the insurance industry.
You will be responsible for providing technical support and problem resolutions to internal and external customers. In this role you will be performing tasks in an ITIL environment.
Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc
- Manage application setup and deployment
- Assist with on-boarding of new users
To be considered for this role you will have excellent customer service skills and excellent communication. You will also have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
You will also have:
- Experience with Windows
- SQL Servers
- Desktop/Laptop configuration and troubleshooting
Ideal but not essential:
- College or technical degree in Computer Science
- Previous experience in an ITIL environment
Apply Today Job
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Reference No: 9977243MS
140 William Street