Sitecore Developer | Inner Suburbs | $110 - $130k + Super
$110000 - 130000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
July 31, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a growing, international with European headquarters and heavy investment in greenfield projects across the country. You will be part of an agile scrum team and working on projects that make a tangible difference in building websites, stores and apps for brands with character. Offering online strategy, design and technology.
The company culture is one that encourages innovation, flexible working hours, working from home and even chances to travel overseas if desired.
The Sitecore Developer will be working on a variety of different projects, both web and mobile, for a variety of customers, ensuring a good mix of new and exciting challenges. You will be joining a small team with an opportunity to add value and provide input on technical decisions. Responsibilities include;
- Developing Sitecore applications using MVC, Sitecore 8 and 9
- Working in an agile team using scrum methodology
- Creating efficient, scalable, secure and reusable software responding to time and technical constraints.
- Code reviewing other team member's work, paying attention to patterns and practices of the team.
- Working closely with all developers from other disciplines, solution architects, business owners, business analysts and designers to ensure that solutions meet the needs of multiple stakeholders
You must have strong software development experience in an environment of continuous integration, automated testing, git workflows, refractory techniques and the understanding of pragmatic use of design patterns.
You will be experienced working in agile teams and be familiar with agile practices as well as methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
In addition, you will have demonstrable experience with Sitecore 8 + 9.
Click to APPLY NOW or for more information call 03 9691 3661 and quote the reference 06810-0010547575PW