SharePoint Developer | Immediate start | 3 Month Contract
$501 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a well-known organisation based on the fringe of the Melbourne CBD. This company pride themselves on being a market leader with in depth knowledge technical knowledge and resources.
This role is a 3 month contract, however the right candidate can secure a long term extension.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the purpose of the SharePoint Developer will work closely with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and build an Intranet to provide high quality information and allow greater internal communications.
This role will include:
- Continue the design using the existing SharePoint as foundation for continuing or rebuilding
- Use the Documented Site Structure as a guide to complete the development
- Design of a single theme / style to be inherited across all sites / pages.
- Create responsive design suitable for Surface Pro 4 Tablets, iPhone, Android.
- Documentation will be continuously provided throughout.
This is a SharePoint Developer role so it's imperative that you have worked in a similar capacity and it would be ideal if you have had experience working on applications and domains.
To succeed within this role you need to be able to demonstrate a high amount of SharePoint development but also have a thorough understanding of back end technologies and how they are interlinked.
Key Skills & Criteria:
- At least 5 years' experience working SharePoint
- SharePoint 365 Development
- SharePoint 365 Services
- SharePoint 365 Workflow
- SharePoint 365 Administration
- C#, ASP.NET, SQL
- Exposure to Unit Testing, UAT Testing & Test Case Design
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne