Service Desk Analyst - Part Time
$55000 - 60000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
July 3, 2018
IT and technology
A leading healthcare provider have a reputation for promoting from within. Due to a recent promotion from their Service Desk team into their Infrastructure team they are looking to backfill that that position, they are therefore currently looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst on a part-time basis to provide 1st and 2nd level support, over the phone and via email, on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level support to various business units remotely in a fast paced environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Support of remote desktops, namely Citrix
- Support of Windows operating systems
- Software updates
- Maintenance of user accounts
- Troubleshooting a range of software issues
- Delivering exceptional technical support and operate within specific SLA's
You will have demonstrable experience in a Service Desk support role (Level 1 and 2) within a busy or enterprise scale environment with a strong customer focus. Experience supporting the following is critical:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office and Windows operating systems XP/7/8/10
- A strong understanding of networking is also essential.
Relevant tertiary qualifications and Microsoft and ITIL Foundation certifications would be an advantage.
In addition to your technical skills the role requires excellent communication skills the ability to prioritise your work.
If you feel you meet these criteria please Apply today.