Service Delivery Manager
$160000 - 180000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
4 July 2019
IT and technology
The organisation is an industry leader in the Research space with a strong reputation globally. They are ranked at the top of their field nationwide and are at the forefront of research innovation. The organisation work with the latest technologies to ensure their people have everything they need to push the boundaries and remain at the cutting edge of research.
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will provide operational leadership and direction that ensures high quality service delivery. This role will work with a diverse array of stakeholders to execute projects. You will be familiar with continual adaptation of organizational systems and processes in an often uncertain regulatory and sensitive environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage and provide leadership to your team and help to develop their competencies and technical skills
- Provide operational and strategic advice to ensure high quality services are always maintained.
- Oversee local delivery of integrated, multidisciplinary services that provide holistic client outcomes and ensure they meet government objectives, budget considerations and community expectations.
- Liaise with internal and external IT Team, work with the Business Manager top resolve any issues as and when required.
- Understanding multiple stakeholders needs and requirements.
This is a crucial appointment for the organization and the success of the person in this role is pivotal to the business continuing to lead the market in the short and long term.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all of:.
- Experienced in managing service delivery teams in a matrix managed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be able to communicate with and empower the decision making of people with varying levels and categories of disability in a competitive service environment.
- Experience with Vendor Management and UNIX Servers.
- Experience implementing customer focused processes to deliver quality services to meet customer needs and build customer loyalty.
- Experience in managing various internal and external stakeholders and teams.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011061937FH
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631