Service Delivery Analyst | $75k + Super | 8 Month FTC
$70000 - 80000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
2 November 2018
IT and technology
Founded just under 100 years ago this educational facility is well established and recognised as a progressive and aspirational school with a focus on developing young students into wise and independent adults. For a number of years the school has seen continued growth in both size and numbers, with this they have been challenged to provide a technology platform that enables the teachers to deliver exceptional learning across all subjects.
With change comes pain. This school is starting to hit bumps and walls with some of the key projects that they have started along the road with and as such they need and energetic and experienced profile to get things back on track. This role with be a mix of Service Delivery, Project Management and Business Analysis. You will be engaging with key stakeholders within the business to ensure projects align with the business goals. You will be required to manage a number of projects that are in current process and lead new projects from day one after analysis of requirments. You will manage change through the business and ensure buy-in from business units.
- Gather and document detailed business requirements and specifications for new initiatives
- Prepare detailed requests for proposal (RFP) for the provision of products and services in relation to the identified key projects
- Work closely with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- develop detailed project implementation plans to ensure key milestones are met and solutions delivered as agreed
- Provide regular reporting on the progress of projects
- Delivery and coordination of any new application awareness training
- Support, analysis and presentation of the ICT performance information
You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and are easily able to handle a number of large projects while also managing smaller, filler projects at the same time while meeting strict deadlines. You have exceptional problem solving ability with the natural creative flair to provide innovative solutions. You have outstanding interpersonal skills to motivate and mentor your team.
What's on offer?
An exceptional opportunity to be part of a growth-focused company that champions innovation and excellence.
- A rare chance to build on your current skill set and play an active role leading a variety of projects.
- A fast-paced, high energy workplace where your talent will make a real contribution to business growth.
- The camaraderie of an impressive team in an environment where work-life balance is actively supported.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631