Senior Software Engineer | Python | 3-6 Month Contract
$500 - 575 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
28 March 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a worldwide market leading product development business seeking a senior level team orientated Software Engineer to join a new project. This business based on the CBD fringe are involved in exciting projects that have a positive impact on the wider community. This product development firm can offer a competitive daily rate along with a close knit expert software engineering team.
Reporting to the Software Team Leader, the role of will commence immediately on a 3-month contract basis with high chance of extensions. You will be responsible for:
The team is project oriented primarily developing in Python, C and C++. The role is back-end focused and requires:
- Interfacing with real time hardware via IP based protocols (SOAP, HTTPS and SSH)
- Multithreaded microservice socket programming
- API development
- Encryption and security; and,
- Report generation.
Key skills include:
- Python programming - python micro-service application built to control hardware
- MySQL / MariaDB
- Development in a Unix environment
- Strong debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Windows development
- Shell scripting
- Hardware interfaces
- Soft real time and threaded programming
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information contact Sam Rothery on 0396913661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631