Senior Recruitment Consultant
$75000 - 85000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
August 10, 2018
Our client is one of the largest energy providers in Australia. They offer a range of growth and internal progression opportunities across the business and are looking to add two new Recruitment Consultants to their busy and expanding recruitment team. This organisation offers a wide range of exciting and enjoyable benefits as well as a competitive renumeration package.
This position will report into Recruitment Manager and will involve a range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Liaising with Hiring Managers to develop creative and compelling advertisements for a range of positions within core focus teams and for additional teams as and when required
- Utilising both Seek and LinkedIn in sourcing for candidates
- Identifying suitable resumes and conducting phone screens of potential candidates
- Conducting bulk Assessment Centers, for multiple roles at any one time
- Conducting behavioral based interviews
- Imputing and tracking key data on outcomes of recruitment processes and assessing their effectiveness
You must have the ability to work 1 Saturday a month.
You will have at least 2-3 years Recruitment experience; agency experience is welcomed
You MUST have internal recruitment experience
You will have experience in high volume recruitment
You will have excellent attention to detail
You will be proficient in using MS Office Suite, particularly in using Excel
You will be able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010528201RD