Senior Quality Manager |NFP Sector |
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
2 April 2019
This is a well-established not-for-profit organisation and is a leader in its field. This organisation has remained innovative and relevant in a rapidly changing market and has a highly capable and forward-thinking executive team with a breadth of not for profit and commercial experience. Employing c.2000 people and investing heavily in transforming its structure, people, process and systems this is an exciting place to work; this is also a company which lives and breathes its values and consistently delivers the highest quality of care.
This role is all about taking an organisation from good to great in terms of its quality and compliance standards. Whilst managing a team of quality professionals you will champion quality and compliance standards across the whole organisation. Reporting through to the GM Innovation & Customer Experience you will be key to designing and implementing quality frameworks and standards. You will also take ownership of continuous improvement strategy and take every available opportunity to drive initiatives that enhance customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving an organization wide uplift of quality and compliance standards from good to great.
- Implementing multiple continuous improvement initiatives which improve customer experience.
- Ensure the business is ready for any external audits or reviews, establish best practices & minimize risk.
- Lead and manage a team of experienced quality professionals who cover: quality business partnering, customer safeguarding, practice quality, compliance, and advocacy services.
This is a crucial appointment for the organization and the success of the person in this role is pivotal to the business continuing to be the best in its field. Competencies include experience designing and implementing quality, safeguarding and compliance programs. Plus, strengths in process control/improvement, customer experience, and people management.
Soft skills necessary to succeed in the role include high EQ, good influencing skills, the ability to lead and inspire, pragmatism and the ability to cope with rapidly changing needs and circumstances. You will also need demonstrate an adaptable communication style and be comfortable talking to operational and board level stakeholders.
Your experience and knowledge should include most, if not all:
- Assessment, design and implementation of quality and safeguarding programs.
- Comfort operating in a degree of ambiguity and a high level of resilience in the face of complex challenges.
- Ownership over the delivery of a business wide initiative uplifting quality, compliance and customer safeguarding.
- Experience driving process improvements and enhancing customer experience by heightening quality standards.
- Extensive experience leading people and managing teams, plus coaching and developing within a matrix structure.
- Impressive soft skills - the ability to communicate very effectively at all levels, to negotiate in the best interests of the organization, and to inspire and energize teams.
It is likely that you will have a background in either: disability care, mental health, age care, health, drug and alcohol rehabilitation, indigenous affairs or a correlating sector.
For a confidential discussion please call 03 9691 3661 quoting the job title and reference number, you may also click on the apply now button to submit your resume. 06810-0010909816BP
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631